- Accounting for the Revenue
- Treasury Management
- Generating Management Reports
- Revenue Collection
The Income Section has embarked on financial year budgeting activities that focuses on the financial sustainability of day to day activities of the university management, staff and students. The activities will include revenue assessments, work hand in hand with Budget Control Section to establish the University Budget Structure
- Enhance Revenue collection.
- Receive bank deposit slips.
- Reconcile financial accounts.
- Moderate income funds structure.
- Prepare monthly and annual income statement deposits.
- Advice on deposit bank accounts.
- Generate funds income to supplement the university budget.
- Receive capitation payments.
- Receive grants funds and issue out debit notes to the Project principle investigators.
Gandhi Wing, Ground floor, Room G5
Tel 318262 Ext. 28361/28104
Snr Accountant : 3086