Who is eligible?
Who is a *resident in Kenya?
Has attained the age of 18 years. (No age limit after the age of 18 years)
Whose total income from salaried or self-employment is more than Kshs. 1,000 per month or Kshs. 12,000 per year.
Drawing an income from Kenya
Working under contract or casual terms of employment
It also includes voluntary contributors
* This includes foreign visitors permitted to work or study in Kenya
What do I need to bring?
1. Copy of National I.D (including spouse if applicable)
2. Copy of Employer Appointment/Introduction Letter (excludes self employed/voluntary contributors)
3. Coloured passport photo (including spouse & dependants if applicable)
4. Original & copies of Birth Certificate(s) for dependants
1. Copies of passport, alien certificate or work permit (including spouse if applicable)
2. Coloured passport photo (including spouse & dependants if applicable)
1. Copy of passport
2. Coloured passport photo
3. Submit the required amount under the Voluntary/Self Employed Category
Where can I drop off my form?
At any of our branches located country wide.